SQLite 4 All
SQLite 4 All is Windows GUI database manager and data explorer for SQLite (http://www.sqlite.org) embedded database. It reads SQLite files, shows it's tables, indices, triggers and enable executing SQL against them. It is very easy to explore, analyze, create reports and manipulate databases.
- Database Metadata - The schema grid displays all items contained in a database, including views, tables, columns, indexes and triggers. You can refresh metadata, import tables from Excel, generate SQL's for SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, CREATE statement. You can rename, recreate, drop table. Attach databases are reopened when main database is reopened. MRU list of databases is for quick database access.
- SQL Editor - Powerfull SQL editor enables you to load, save, print SQL statements. Writting SQL is fast with SQL completion option. Syntax highlighter helps for better reading and writting. When writting pragma statement you can chose options from completion proposal dropdown box. Multiple editors are all automaticaly saved and restored when database is reopened. SQLite Explorer can execute SQL with parameters.
- Unicode - Full support for unicode characters is for data display, entry and SQL commands.
- Grid Editing - Editing, sorting and filtering abilities in the grid. Editing complex query data is also possible when returning columns are from one table only. To column summary is possible to add aggregate (sum, min, max, avg, count) functions. Support for column grouping, filtering, sorting, incremental searching.
- Report Creating - Every SQL editor can be used for query when creating reports. Report templates can be created, saved, reopend. Report can be for one table or database. Report designer is very powerfull and enables creating master-detail-subdetail and more complex reports.
- Export or import - Excel import with creating table and importing data. Export data to Excel file (xls, csv) or creating sql script with insert statements (SQLite format or common). Copy table or data selection to clipboard.
- Blob Editing - Blob fields can have different editors assigned for editing. Pictures (bmp, jpg, wmf, png) are displayed in grid with options to load, save, delete picture. Other custom formats can be imported or exported from external files.
- Date format - All date formats are supported (TEXT as ISO8601, REAL as Julian day numbers, INTEGER as Unix time).
- Field types - SQLite Explorer recognize data types CHAR, VARCHAR, TEXT, MEMO, WIDECHAR, WIDEVARCHAR, WIDEMEMO, INT, INTEGER, SMALLINT, TINYINT, LARGEINT, BIGINT, REAL, FLOAT, NUMERIC, DECIMAL, CURRENCY, MONEY, PICTURE, PIC, IMAGE, DATE, TIME, DATETIME, TIMESTAMP, BOOL (WIDE is for unicode).